Out of Network Provider Directory
This *Non-Network TRICARE Provider Directory offers contact information for out of network doctors, hospitals and other health care professionals within the TRICARE West Region. Non-network specialties are NOT validated by UnitedHealthcare.
Please verify all information by contacting the provider directly before scheduling an appointment. If no telephone number is listed, please consult your local telephone directory.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION RE: NON-NETWORK PROVIDERS
*Non-network providers do not have a signed agreement with UnitedHealthcare. If you are enrolled in TRICARE Prime, TRICARE Prime Remote for Active Duty Family Members and TRICARE Young Adult (TYA) Prime, you may seek care from a non-network provider in an emergency or if using the point of service option. If you use TRICARE Standard or are enrolled in TRICARE Reserve Select, TRICARE Retired Reserve or TYA Standard, you will receive a five percent discount by using a network provider. Non-network providers are not required to submit claims to TRICARE and may charge 15 percent over the TRICARE-allowable charge.
Tips and Terms for Searching a PDF:
- Click the Find button, or choose Edit > Find.
- Enter the text you are searching for in the text box.
- Select appropriate search options. Click the down-facing arrow if search option list is not in immediate view.
- "Whole Word Only" finds occurrences of the only the complete word you enter in the text box. For example, if you search for the word "stick," the words "tick" and "sticky" will not be highlighted.
- "Case Sensitive" finds the words that contain exactly the same capitalization you enter in the text box.
- Click the Search button and Acrobat Reader will find all occurrences of the word(s). Use the right- and left-facing arrows to move between next and previous occurrences of the word(s) in the document.
- Choosing "Find Backwards" will begin the search from the current page and search backwards through the document.
Calculate the Distance Between Your Residence and An Out-of-Network Provider.
Instructions for calculating distance:
- Enter your starting address, followed by the word "to".
- Enter the provider's address found in the Out of Network Provider Directory.