UnitedHealthcare and its partners in military family health offer a suite of mobile apps to assist the TRICARE community with locating providers, making healthy choices and maintaining progress toward better health.
Text Alerts for Documents Online
Your important TRICARE documents are available to view online! Login or create your account now to view certain TRICARE documents. When you create an account, you will be automatically opted in to receive email alerts for your online documents. If you’d like to change your email address for alerts, login, select My Profile, then Edit Email Address.
If you’d like to receive text message alerts for your documents, login and choose My Profile then Manage Preferences and switch to Text Alerts. You may change your preferences at any time to continue receiving your documents via US Mail. The documents available online include:
- Authorization and Referral letters
- Billing and Enrollment letters
- Case Management and Disease Management letters
Don’t wait! Login or Register today.
UnitedHealthcare Beacon™ Virtual Service Center
Visit www.uhcmilitarywest.com/beacon/ from any compatible cell phone or tablet today for these features:
- PORTALS – Get guidance and links to the various TRICARE portals
- RESOURCES – Find website links and phone numbers
- ANSWERS – Browse FAQ's that answer common questions
- SHARE – Send the UnitedHealthcare Beacon™ link via text or email to friends and family
- TEAM – Learn more about UnitedHealthcare Military & Veterans
- ABOUT – Find information about UnitedHealthcare Beacon™ and supported mobile devices
- Search for a doctor or facility (including urgent care facilities and hospitals) within a 100-mile radius of your current location.
- Search by facility or provider name, provider specialty, city, state or ZIP code.
- Find locations on a map and get detailed directions.
- Call the facility to schedule an appointment.
T2 Behavioral Health Apps
UnitedHealthcare partners with leaders in the military health community to bring more self-care resources to your mobile device (smart phone, laptop, tablet, etc). The National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2) offers a robust suite of mobile apps to put mental health care resources in the hands of the TRICARE community.