TRICARE Prime Enrollment
To enroll yourself and eligible family members (this includes newborn children) into TRICARE Prime please complete the following steps.
Step 1: Use the TRICARE Plan Finder to verify TRICARE Prime eligibility.
If you are not eligible for TRICARE Prime you may be eligible for a plan listed below.
If you have questions about your eligibility or TRICARE program options, please log on to tricare.mil.
Step 2: Choose an eligible TRICARE Prime plan, then choose one of these enrollment options:
- Enroll by Phone
- Enroll Online via Beneficiary Web Enrollment (BWE)
- Fax or Mail a completed enrollment form
Enrollment by Phone
TRICARE Prime plans only
Please contact TRICARE West Region Customer Service at 1-877-988-9378.
If you are calling to enroll:
- A TRICARE Young Adult (TYA) beneficiary, the TYA eligible beneficiary must be available to give verbal consent at time of enrollment.
- Active Duty Service Members (ADSM) only:
- Please have your Assigned Duty Station
- Please have your Unit Identification Code (UIC) or the name of your Assigned Unit
- Please have your residential address information
For TRICARE Prime, TRICARE Young Adult, TRICARE Prime Remote and USFHP
Beneficiary Web Enrollment (BWE) is available here. It's easy to submit an enrollment form and your first payment, if required. Online enrollment forms will be reviewed within six days.
- Once enrolled, you can access BWE to update information in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) and to update Other Health Insurance (OHI) information.
- You can view and print TRICARE new enrollment cards here.
Fax or Mail a Completed Enrollment Form
Fax your completed form to: 1-877-890-7297
Or mail completed form to:
UnitedHealthcare Military & Veterans
TRICARE West Region Enrollment Department
PO Box 105492
Atlanta, GA 30348-5492
Please ensure all forms and fax documents are filled out completely and are legible to avoid a delay in processing. Please retain a copy of your fax confirmation form for your records.
Prime Beneficiary Voluntary Disenrollment Information
- For TRICARE Prime, TRICARE Prime Remote, and TRICARE Prime Young Adult please refer to the Tricare.mil website for disenrollment information.
Or you may disenroll from your TRICARE Prime plan by phone- contact TRICARE WEST Region Customer Service at 1-877-988-9378 for assistance.
Military ID Card Information
- To obtain information regarding your Military ID Card(s), beneficiaries should log on to https://www.dmdc.osd.mil/milconnect. Scroll to bottom right, and click ID Cards - General Information.
- Military ID Card FAQ's