Behavioral Health Programs
Behavioral health is the relationship between the mind and the well-being of the body. It affects how you think, feel, and act when faced with life situations. Your emotional well-being is important to your immediate family as well as your military family. We want you to get the help you need so your mind, body, and spirit are healthy.
Look here for general information and resources on these topics:
For More Information
To learn more, access these resources:
- TRICARE Behavioral Health Care Services Fact Sheet (281kb)
- TRICARE Mental Health Care Services
- TRICARE Behavioral Health Care Briefing
- Receive personalized advice and support through Military OneSource.
- For information on psychological health and brain injury, visit Defense Centers of Excellence.
- To learn about veterans services, visit Vet Center.
- For more information on various behavioral health conditions, visit Live and Work Well.