Suicide Prevention & Crisis Connections
If this is an emergency please call 911.
When you experience a crisis, help is just a phone call away. Immediate Help is Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year:
Veterans Crisis Line Website
The Veterans Crisis Line connects Active Duty/Reserve and Guard, Veterans, their families and friends in crisis with qualified, caring Department of Veterans Affairs responders through a confidential toll-free hotline, online chat, or text.
- Call: 1-800-273-8255, Press 1
- Chat Online - https://www.veteranscrisisline.net/
- Send a Text Message to: 838255
- Support for deaf and hard or hearing individuals, TTY service 1-800-799-4889
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Website
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline provides free and confidential emotional support to people in suicidal crisis or emotional distress 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Call: 1-800-273-8255
- Chat Online – Select “Chat on Line” on the right side of screen
Military OneSource Website– Non-medical related support and services (for Active Duty Service Members, Guard and Reserve Component members, and their families)
Military OneSource offers confidential non-medical counseling and specialty consultations to service members and their dependents. Eligible individuals may receive confidential services at no cost.
- Call: 1-800-342-9647
- Español: 1-800-342-9647
- TTY/TDD: Dial 711 and give toll-free number 866-607-6794
More Information on warning signs and where to get help, visit liveandworkwell: Suicide Prevention.